Steve Stucker: Rainy period rolls on Thursday

[anvplayer video=”5125071″ station=”998122″]

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Widespread rain will persist into Thursday and the next couple of days as much of New Mexico will see high rain and storm chances.

Southeastern New Mexico may be the only exception as 20-30% chances of rain and triple-digits will persist for this period. Elsewhere, rain chances will remain high, around 50-70% in many places and even higher, such as northern New Mexico where flood watches are posted in anticipation of the rain.

We hope the weather will hold off just enough for the Connie Mack World Series as it wraps Saturday. Steve Stucker salutes them in his full forecast.

Click the video above to view Steve’s full forecast.