Fentanyl in New Mexico: Eye on the FBI
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — FBI agents say they’ve made some big busts as they investigate and crack down on the fentanyl crisis in New Mexico and across the U.S.
One bust turned up more than a million fentanyl pills, as well as nearly $2 million in cash and 142 pounds of meth.
SAC Raul Bujanda and special agent Bryan Acee stopped by to talk about how fentanyl is impacting New Mexico. They also talked about the current impacts of fentanyl on our state and what they’re doing to combat that.
See Danielle Todesco’s interview with Bujanda and Acee in the video above.
- Eye on the FBI: Honors Internship Program
- Eye on the FBI: Tackling violent crime
- Eye on the FBI: Solving the MMIP crisis
- Eye on the FBI: Community Outreach
- Eye on the FBI: Staying aware of romance scams